Hiring the top Laravel developer can be quite challenging. If you embark on a hiring journey alone, you may foolishly waste time and money. Spending too long on the hiring process can cost you greatly so it’s best to leverage the help of Laravel developer job boards, Laravel developer recruiting services, and freelance marketplaces.
If you want to find Laravel developers as swiftly as possible, you’ll want to use custom matching, vetting, and hiring services like Toptal.
Freelance marketplace sites like Upwork and Freelancer can be tremendously helpful for finding freelance Laravel developers. However, you’ll have to conduct interviews and vet candidates yourself.
If you’re looking for a full-time Laravel developer and don’t believe professional matching services would be useful to you, then you may want to craft a job listing and post it on a niche job board. LaraJobs and AngelList are great sites for companies of any size seeking Laravel developers for hire.
Wherever you decide to find Laravel developers, you’re sure to meet exceptional software development talent. Just keep in mind what your needs are for your business or your software project. Try consulting with your existing development team, if you have one, to tease out what you need and when from a Laravel developer for hire.
Consider the following before you hire a top Laravel developer:
- How many hours do you need a developer to commit?
- How important is it for a Laravel developer to come into the office?
- Are you willing to sacrifice the quality of work for affordability?
- How much time do you have to dedicate to screening Laravel developers?
- Do you want a Laravel developer to be solely focused on your company’s projects?
- How much experience does your Laravel developer need to be?
- If you want to hire freelance Laravel developers, what is your process for doing so? Do you want a company to take care of the hiring details?
Hiring Laravel developers FAQs
- Why Should You Hire a Laravel Developer?
- Many successful websites and web applications utilizing the popular PHP programming language use Laravel as their framework. Laravel features elegant, expressive syntax, an advanced codebase, and many tools and features that provide ultra security and protect web apps. Many top developers prefer Laravel because of its flexibility, ease of use, scalability, creative components, and simplicity. As the Laravel framework rises dramatically in popularity, more companies hire Laravel developers to take advantage of the many benefits. Laravel developers use cutting-edge technology to create and customize powerful, dynamic web apps to increase your profitability.
- Are Laravel Developers in Demand?
- There is a high demand for Laravel developers. Projected job growth is 13% from 2018 through 2028, but the sharp rise in Laravel framework popularity may increase that figure.
- How Do I Hire Laravel Developers?
- How large is your project? Is it a one-time job, or will you need frequent updating? Consider questions like those to decide if a part-time, full-time, remote, or freelance Laravel developer is suitable for your company’s requirements.
Specify the desired qualities and skills your job requires. Also, determine your:
- Job responsibilities
- A detailed description of your project and functionality expectations
- Where can I find freelance Laravel developers?
- Some of the best platforms to hire are:
- Capacity Web Solutions
See the complete list of sites to hire Laravel developers.
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire a Laravel Developer?
- Expect to pay an average salary of $124,218 yearly or $60 hourly. Depending on the developer’s experience level, skillset, the nature of your project, and location, you may pay between $46,500 and $178,000 annually. You might save by hiring a freelancer.