Hiring Xamarin developers can get overwhelming if you are not used to it or don’t know what to look for. This is especially true if you rely on a platform where you have to do the legwork of finding and vetting candidates. However, platforms like Toptal make it easy to hire Xamarin developers since every candidate is screened rigorously. However, every platform mentioned above is a great place to hire Xamarin Developers. Here are some questions you should have answers to before you decide which platform to turn to for your hiring needs:
- Are you willing to hire remotely? What about offshore? For instance, Toptal and Freelancer will connect you with talented local developers. Whereas LinkedIn and Upwork are great for offshore.
- What is your budget? This will help you determine which platforms fit your budget best.
- Do you need a team or a single developer? Several platforms offer bulk or team hiring, whereas others are better to hire single developers.
Ultimately, which platform you choose depends on multiple factors:
- The timeline of your project and how quickly you need to hire a Xamarin developer
- How many years of experience you need?
- How many Xamarin developers do you need?
- How important is quality for your project?
- What is the complexity of your project?
- Are you okay with remote workers or outsourcing to another country?
- What is your budget?
- What is the overall reputation of the platform and its developers?
Hiring Xamarin developers - FAQs
- Where can I find Xamarin developers for hire?
Explore more sites in our comprehensive list of top companies.
- How Do I Hire Xamarin Developers?
To hire the right developer, you first need to define your project clearly:
What type of mobile app do I need?
Do I want someone to build, update or maintain my app?
When do I need the app ready to deploy?
What is my budget?
Will I hire freelance, part-time or full-time Xamarin developers?
Once your project parameters are in place, you can begin interviewing candidates. Use top sites to find talented Xamarin developers by posting your positions, viewing candidate profiles and portfolios or utilizing talent-matching services.
How Much Does It Cost To Hire a Xamarin Developer?
The average pay for Xamarin developers in the U.S. is $114,669 yearly or $55 per hour. Annual compensation ranges from $38,500 to $168,500 depending on experience, location and skills. You can avoid payroll and overhead expenses by hiring freelancers.
- Why Should You Hire a Xamarin Developer?
The percentage of the world’s population using mobile phones continues to increase. To remain relevant, companies and organizations need a solid online presence. Web-based mobile applications run on different operating systems, including Android, iOS and Windows.
Xamarin is a popular platform for building mobile apps with many advantages:
Most code is shareable between platforms, reducing expenses.
Shared applications look, feel and perform like native applications, regardless of the operating system.
Xamarin uses Microsoft’s powerful .NET platform.
Applications built using Xamarin are secure, high-performance and scalable.
Whether you need apps for smartphones, wearables or other devices, hiring a Xamarin developer is a good choice.
- Are Xamarin Developers In Demand?
By 2028, the global smartphone user base should reach 6.2 billion. E-commerce sales initiated on mobile devices continue to increase annually, while many consumers use these devices to conduct research prior to making purchases. The demand for skilled Xamarin developers will grow by 23% until 2031.