React development is widely regarded as one of the best choices for mobile app development. With React Native, your business can develop some truly user-friendly native apps that complement your app’s performance.
They should also know about committing and storing code on repositories like Github and Gitlab and to work across dev teams on application development and APIs.
While all of the above-mentioned platforms are great, here are some questions you should have answers to before you decide which platform to turn to for your hiring needs:
- Are you willing to hire remotely for React Native development? What about in the United States or offshore? For instance, Toptal, Freelancer, and CodementorX will connect you with talented local developers. Whereas ValueCoders and MobilUnity are great for offshore.
- What is your budget? Answering this will help you determine which platforms are in your periphery based on estimated costs that they share with you.
- Do you need a team or a single developer? Several platforms offer bulk or team hiring, whereas others are better to hire single software developers. For instance, MobilUnity and Gigster are great to hire a dynamic and cohesive team. On the other hand, Upwork, Dice, Freelancer, or Stack Overflow, are best suited for individual hiring.
- How will your project management function? Do you use Agile, Scrum, or another project management methodology, and how do you expect your programmers to work with those?
Ultimately, which platform you choose depends on multiple factors:
- The timeline of your project and your hiring process for a React Native developer
- How many years of experience or technical skillsets do you need?
- How many software developers do you need?
- How important is quality and the user experience for your project
- The complexity of your web development project
- Are you okay with remote workers or outsourcing to another country?
- What is your budget
- The reputation of the platform and its developers
Hiring React Native developers FAQs
- Are React Native Developers in Demand?
- More businesses establish their digital presence every year, and React Native is a cost-effective tool for creating robust mobile apps. As consumers rely more heavily on mobile devices, many making purchases using their phones or other devices, the need for React Native developers will continue to grow.
- Why Should You Hire a React Native Developer?
- The React Native framework is a top choice for companies wishing to develop cross-platform mobile apps. Using React Native, developers can create a single application that is compatible with multiple operating systems and devices. They can also build versions for specific platforms, including:
- Microsoft Windows
- Reduced costs
- Broader exposure
- Improved app user experience
- Enhanced efficiency, flexibility, and scalability
- Increased development speed
- Where can I find freelance React Native developers?
- Some of the best platforms to hire are:
See the complete list of sites to hire React Native developers.
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire a React Native Developer?
- The average annual salary for React Native developers in the U.S. is $114,669, equaling $55 per hour. Factors such as skill levels, years of experience, and location affect how much you’ll pay to hire a React Native developer.
- How Do I Hire React Native Developers?
- During your project’s planning stage, determine the following:
- Goals and expectations
- Development timeline
- Specific desirable developer skills and experience