Known as the de facto standard server framework for Node.js, Express.js, or simply Express, is a crucial open-source software needed for building web applications and APIs. Which is why you shouldn't cut corners when hiring your next Express.js developer.
Hopefully, the abovementioned list of the 15 best websites to hire Express.js Developers will make it easier to begin your hunt for the right Express.js developer. While platforms like Toptal are great to hire developers, there are some questions you should have answers to before you decide which platform to use for your hiring needs:
- Are you open to hire and work remotely? Have you considered offshore recruiting? For instance, Toptal and Freelancer will connect you with talented local developers. Whereas other platforms are great for offshore.
- What are your budget caps? Answering this will instantly help you determine which platforms fit your estimated costs.
- Do you need a team or a single developer? Answering this will help you decide how to use the platform to hire multiple Express.js developers. Several platforms offer bulk or team hiring, whereas others are better to hire single developers.
Finally, which platform you choose depends on multiple factors:
- The timeline of your project.
- How quickly you need to hire an Express.js developer.
- Experience or talent levels of the developer.
- How many developers do you need?
- How important is quality for your project?
- The complexity of your project.
- Are you okay with remote workers or outsourcing to another country?
- What is your budget?
- The reputation of the platform and its developers.
Hiring Express.js developers - FAQ
- Why Should You Hire an Express.js Developer?
Express.js developers utilize this robust framework to build mobile and web-based apps in the Node.js runtime environment. Express adds fundamental features to Node.js to enhance flexibility and performance.
Trustpilot, Intuit and Accenture rely on Express.js solutions. NASA utilizes the underlying Node.js runtime environment.
Benefits of the Express.js framework include:
- Scalable backend app development
- Building APIs
- Handling HTTP data transfers efficiently
- Cross-platform compatibility
- The ability to construct and power interactive, dynamic web pages
Express.js developers can work quickly to deliver cutting-edge software that is cost-effective, secure and robust.
- Are Express.js Developers in Demand?
- Express.js and Node.js are capable of powering the real-time, interactive applications that continue to grow in popularity. Many people prefer this versatile combination to construct scalable, reliable software solutions, creating an ever-increasing market for Express.js developers.
- How Do I Hire Express.js Developers?
Before you hire Express.js developers, create a business plan for your project. Include vital details such as:
- Nature, goals and necessary skill sets
- Scope and duration
- Desired timeframes
- Hiring strategy
Whether you’ll need an individual developer or a team, you must decide on your hiring method. You can choose from remote or freelance workers, contract-to-hire, and full-time or part-time employees.
Use Toptal or other sites to put together your team of highly skilled Express.js developers. With Toptal’s talent-matching service, you could hire developers with the right qualifications in 48 hours.
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire an Express.js Developer?
- The average annual salary for U.S. Express.js developers is $128,232, or $62 per hour. The yearly earnings range is $70,000 to $180,000, depending on location, skill sets, years of experience and project complexity.