If you want to hire top machine learning engineers, then you’ll need to know of the best freelance marketplaces and recruiting agencies. With the help of the right sites, services, and platforms, you can find qualified machine learning engineers swiftly and efficiently.
If you’re open to hiring remote freelancers, then Toptal is the best bet for your company. Why? Toptal delivers both expediency and quality. They can match you with the best machine learning engineers in less than 48 hours and even provide a money-back guarantee for first-time customers. While their fees are slightly higher than other freelance marketplaces, it is most definitely worth the investment.
If you rather have more control of the hiring process, then freelance marketplaces like Upwork can be a great fit. Keep in mind that all of the interviewing and hiring will be up to you. If you want to hire a permanent full-time team member, then you may want to use tech recruiting services or engineering specific job boards.
Before choosing the sites or services you want to leverage, consider the following:
- How much time do you have to devote to the hiring process
- How important the quality of the engineer’s work is to you
- How many engineers you need to hire
- How open your organization is to leveraging remote workers
- Whether or not you want to consider utilizing freelance machine learning engineers
Hiring Machine Learning engineers - FAQs
- Where can I find Machine Learning Engineers for hire?
- MLConf Job Board
- Scalable Path
Explore more sites in our comprehensive list of top companies.
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire a Machine Learning Engineer?
In the U.S., machine learning engineers earn an average of $127,448 annually or $61 per hour. Yearly compensation ranges from $31,000 to $199,000, depending on location, experience and skills. Using freelancers can be more cost-effective because there aren’t overhead or related payroll expenses.
- How Do I Hire Machine Learning Engineers?
Machine learning is a highly technical, complex field. Hiring capable machine learning engineers is easier when you use top sites to post your positions, peruse engineer profiles or utilize talent-matching services. Before starting the hiring process, you’ll need to specify your project:
- Nature and scope
- Timeframe and duration
You may choose to hire one or a team of skilled freelance, part-time or full-time machine learning engineers. Using sites that vet candidates and promote only those who are qualified is beneficial if you’re uncomfortable conducting interviews with technical aspects.
- Are Machine Learning Engineers In Demand?
As machine learning tools become more readily available and machine learning becomes more complex, the already high demand for machine learning engineers will continue to increase dramatically. Machine learning engineering is one of the fastest-growing positions in the U.S.
- Why Should You Hire a Machine Learning Engineer?
Automation makes many things easier, and machine learning is one way that technology improves automation. A branch of artificial intelligence, machine learning helps computers learn to mimic human thought processes without requiring human input:
- They make independent decisions based on data gathered by watching and applying logic to previous experiences.
- They repeat observed actions.
- They improve over time, using past experience.
Alexa, Siri and Google speech virtual assistants are examples of machine learning uses. Machine learning engineers can design predictive models to help you understand consumer needs, automate processes and provide vital information to improve decision-making.