Whether you’re looking to build Fintech solutions such as payment gateways, digital wallets, banking portals, and more, you need to hire Fintech developers capable of building software solutions for financial and FinTech organizations, including banks, credit unions, and all types of enterprises that look to establish effective, digitally-enabled financial processes.
While hiring Fintech development team from platforms like Toptal, Arc, and ValueCoders is relatively easier given that they do the heavy lifting of screening and vetting candidates, the process of hiring fintech developers using platforms like LinkedIn and Fiverr is a tad arduous since it is the employer’s responsibility to screen candidates.
Address the following questions before choosing a platform to hire Fintech developers:
1. Check if the Fintech software development products created in the past match your project’s requirements.
2. Check if the platform has won any relevant awards or accolades for Fintech development or if its developers have been recognised for their work.
3. Check when the platform was founded, how many years of experience the platform has in building Fintech solutions, who their clients are, and how many years of experience their developers have.
4. Check all the reviews of the platform on aggregate websites to get a better understanding of the quality of services that you can expect.
5. Do a cost and timeline analysis to check if the proposed cost and work schedule by the platform match your budgets and deadlines.
Hiring Fintech developers - FAQ
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire a Fintech Developer?
Fintech developers in the U.S. earn an average annual salary of $123,495, or $59 per hour. Yearly earnings totals range from $35,500 to $206,000. Salary calculators include criteria such as project complexity, location, years of experience and skill levels.
- How Do I Hire Fintech Developers?
Before you can assemble your team, you need to establish your project’s criteria by defining:
- Goals, nature and scope
- Timeframe for hiring and product completion
- Hiring method
- Skill sets needed
You may need a single fintech developer for a small task, or an entire team for extensive projects. Will you hire freelancers or employees? Do you require your team to work on-site, or is remote work acceptable?
After completing these preparations, browse Toptal and other sites listed to identify the best candidates for your open positions.
- Are Fintech Developers in Demand?
Companies around the globe are implementing fintech solutions at a rapidly growing pace. Developers with the skill sets needed to build fintech software products are in high demand, with the projected job outlook increasing by 25% by 2032.
- Why Should You Hire a Fintech Developer?
Fintech developers can create software applications for a variety of financial needs, such as making online payments, consumer banking, e-commerce, cryptocurrency or blockchain and crowdfunding. Through these apps, the linked company or financial institution:
- Adheres to regulatory requirements
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Ensures secure transactions and transparency
- Improves efficiency
Many consumers are moving toward online shopping and banking, and companies that don’t offer those options may lose customers. Fintech developers use different tools to design, build and implement native or cross-platform apps to keep your organization competitive.